Jan 2, 2011

New Years

This year we spent New Years with Tom’s friends (and mine  now) we had a great time.  At one point Josh acquired a British accent and Tom was Sean Connery.  There was much food and good cheer spread even Jack joined the party by hiding under the tree (bungo kitty).  The girls even dressed up in sexy dresses and I looked good haha.

There were times when I just sat back watching Tom and was so thankful that I found him.  I finally got to ring in the new year with someone who honestly loves me and I love him dearly.  While I watched him interact with his friends and I interacted with the girls (three of us tried to have girl-talk but the boys interrupted) I realized how important ringing in the new year with him was.  2010 wasn’t the year I expected it to be and Tom was my blessing this year.  Giving him that kiss at midnight was the best (not that our kisses havent been amazing) there is something about kissing the person you love the most at midnight romantic and special.

It was cuter when I laid on the couch and he was “petting” my head while he was asleep.  He did not remember any of this when I told him the next day.  But it seems I cannot put into words how special and amazing this year was for me.  I didn’t realize it until Friday Night.

No comments: