Jan 28, 2011

Friendship Thanks

Every week I have been doing a post on thanksgiving. Looking at the things, and lately the people in my life who I am most thankful for and the things about them that I am thankful for. This week I picked someone who means a great deal to me. I've known Melissa for about 2 years now I think and we have become so close. Maybe it was because we basically have the same mind or that we worked together in some of the most stressful situations. Whatever it was that made us this close I am thankful for Melissa.

Basically saving my life several times

Showing me how to "have some balls"

Not sugar coating things, being honest

Crazy goofy nature that makes any time with you fun

Random text messages throughout the day

Inside jokes that no one else understands

Gummie Bear and Shark Orgies

Being easy to talk to and share things with

Playing with sidewalk chalk, blocks on my parents sidewalk

Trusting me with your thoughts and feelings.

Being a wonderful friend

Knowing that sometimes all I need is to just veg and make a fool of myself.

Throughout the years I have learned that sometimes friends come and go. People who you were once close with fade and go a different path. And while its sad, its a way of life. I know I have chosen a different path then some friends and that when friends start a new chapter in life we just naturally drift apart. Melissa is one of those friends who will be at your side no matter what. She is my sister from another mister LOL

No comments: