Jan 23, 2011

Faithful Thanks

Normally I do my thanksgivings on Friday, but its going to be a little bit different and I am going to do one today. Sunday is perfect day to do this thanks or so it would seem. Many people may not have a close relationship with their pastor, I am thankful that I have a wonderful friendship with him. My Pastor is an extraordinary man who will do anything if it meant helping someone out.


Being the kind of Pastor God intended

The prayer and support you gave during any time of need

Being non-judgmental

Being a prime example of a gentleman

Caring about every one of your church members, non church members and campers

Willing to listen no matter the time

Making sacrifices for those you love

Making my family feel welcomed at the church

Introducing us to amazing exchange students and igniting the desire to host one myself

Pastors are extra ordinary people who put themselves under a microscope, maybe more so than celebrities. Pastor Paul has handled every gossip, every attempt to bring him down with grace and dignity. He has been a great example of how a man treats his wife and friends. I consider Pastor Paul like a second father. And I am more than thankful for him every day.


No comments: