Jan 11, 2011

Goofy

So Im sitting here working on photo editing stuff and looking through pictures of friends in the past and some from recent like New Years and Halloween. I realized something all my friends and I have in common. We are all awesomely goofy.Halloween 068 We all act crazy and do odd things that make most people look at us oddly like Steve in the picture.

I think of all the times spent with Melissa and the odd and off the wall things we have done, like sitting on the sidewalk in front of my parents house playing with sidewalk chalk and wooden blocks, or spending 8 hours one night coming up with random and odd situations about a guy we worked with. Or even getting somewhat yelled at in a training.

I don’t think I would have half as much fun with my friends if we didn’t act as goofy as we do, like Josh having a British accent, Crissy being idk what she was, and Tom being Sean Connery during Dirty Minds. The game still would have been fun, but them randomly adding accents to it made it even more fun. We could be doing nothing and still have a good time and carry on.

I think about some of my other friends whom I have lost over the years and I try to figure out why we seemed to have drift apart and wonder if it’s because that goofy random quality was missing?

No comments: