Jan 14, 2011

Lovingly Thankful

We all know I have been doing the thanksgiving post almost every week, well today is no different (new thing im trying posting daily or as much close to daily as I can).  For several weeks I have been giving the people in my life thanks for various different things.  Things they’ve done for and things that make them the person that they are.  This week I am going to give thanks to someone who means everything to me.  His love has made me a different person {in a good way}.  This week I give thanks to Tom.

Being goofy and random

Thinking of creative ways to do things

For making me laugh or holding me while I cry

Accepting and loving me for who I am

Being completely compassionate and patient

Sharing your heart with me

Helping me enjoy things that life has to offer

Being a kind and loving uncle, brother, son

Listening and being patient when I am being “silly”

Making sure I am taken care of in all ways

Being loyal not just to me but your friends.

Tomorrow this wonderful man and I are going to be moving in together. I cannot be more thankful that he is willing to share his life with me, that he would want to live with me.  There are so many things that make Tom who he is that I am more than thankful for.  And I am sure throughout the years there will be so many more things to be thankful for and to love about this man.

 

No comments: