May 31, 2011

Moving

Today is a big day somewhat.  We are moving to North Carollina for the summer.  While I am very excited for something different and new experiences I am a little scared.  Its  hard to leave everyone I know even if it is for a few months which I am sure will pass by very quickly.  I think the nervousness and slight fear comes from wanting to be in that comfort zone.  Going to a whole new place to live takes away from that comfort zone.

I am sure I will learn new things, Tom already wants to teach me to surf, or at least body surf.  But I am sure I will learn new things about myself and the way I view things.  It will be a good summer and I will meet new people and do things I’ve never done before aside from the surfing :).  I know there are people who are sad we are leaving and are in somewhat of denial for now but I look forward to our summer together and experiencing things.

The move will take roughly 9 hours or so.  Im sure I will see wonderful scenes.  Be sure that you will see pictures and of course hear more of my experiences living on the beach and meeting all kinds of people and learning new things.  :D

No comments: