Jun 1, 2011

Beach

Last night and this morning/afternoon Tom and I were at the beach.  Now Ive been to the Pacific coast and didnt like it.  Too crowded, waves were huge and I was left alone, boo.   But here is different.  I didnt believe Tom when he said there is a difference, there is a huge one.  I actually was in the water and boogie boarded.  That was fun.  All a part of trying new things and overcoming fears.

The ocean/beach is so beautiful!  I could sir there for hours and watch it crash on the shore and the waves build up.  It provides a unique love for nature and the Earth.  I saw some litter and it made me sad that prople would dirty such a beautiful place.  A friend went to costa rica and said Ameticans were the ones throwing trash on the ground. 

Why do we do that?  Why do humans as a whole destroy things of great beauty and take it away from future generations?  Are we,that lazy and inconsiderate?

No comments: