Feb 4, 2011

Loving Thanks

I know I did this a few weeks ago, but I think sometimes you need to give thanks more than once for someone you are in love with. Tom and I have been together for 5months now, living together for about 3 weeks or so. In that time I have learned so much no only about him but myself as well. Tom is probably one of the most wonderful men I have known and means everything to me. Simply saying I am thankful that God has brought us together just doesn't do justice for it.

Always making me laugh

Being incredibly romantic at random moments

Being calm and keeping me calm when I have an anxiety attack

Understanding my emotional craziness

Telling me everyday that I am beautiful and you love me

Being a complete gentleman

Being dorky at times :D

For teasing me; even though sometimes I don't like it, Im thankful you tease me

Taking care of me i.e making sure I eat or running a hot bath when my muscles cramp

Your incredible intelligence, i love having in depth conversations with you.

Everyday I thank God for bringing you into my life when I least expected it, when I was about to give up. I can honestly say that my life has been changed because I have Tom's love and I love him: my life will never be the same.

No comments: