Mar 25, 2011

Lovingly Thankful

Today, Tom and I have been together for 7 months. It seems like we have been together longer (in a good way).  I honestly can say it has been the best 7 months. Sure we may get aggravated with one another, bur what couple doesn't and at the end of the day he is still the only one I want to be with.  I am thankful to have him in my life.

I am thankful for:

His sense of humor.  Not matter Tom can make me laugh to the point of tears.

His determination.  He has goals and dreams for his life and he will do anything to achieve them.

Compassion, Tom is as compassionate as I am.  
He understands my way of thinking.  Lets admit I do think differently and Tom doesn't question it, but he does understand it.   Sometimes.

His talent.  I love how talented he is at art and everything else he does.

Patient, he is very patient with his nieces and.nephews, me, and generally other people.

His soft-temper.  Tom isn't, quick to anger.  I have actually never really seen him angry.

Tom is a wonderful man and I am thankful for having him in my life, and to have him as my partner on this path through life. I couldn't ask for a better man.

No comments: