Mar 23, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

Spring is one of my favorite times of the year, fall is the other. During Spring, things come back to life; birds come out to sing; we see animals like squirrels running about. The best part..it isn't freezing cold! I feel so much happier during Spring also. There are so many things to be excited for.

I got to walk around Pittsburgh today just taking pictures ofthe city around me. I'm excited to be able to walk around the city or even just my block. Tom and I are talking about going to the Cherry Blossom Festival. So exciting to go, cherry blossoms are my favorite flower.

With the new beginnings that Spring brings to nature, it also brings new beginnings for me, I think. I am stepping out of my comfort zone a lot lately including my first cosplay in April for Tekko. Being able to step out of my comfort zone is something those who know me best know I have working on for a while.

Spring gives me so much energy and motivation to work toward a lot of my goals. I intend to ger into shape more by walking more which might help my lungs as well. Hopefully by June I will have a nice body to wear at the beach. I'm excited to go out and do more things and in turn bring more life into myself

No comments: