Feb 10, 2012

Thank You Love

In a few days it will be Valentine's Day. While I normally do not make a big deal out of Valentine's day, but I think for my thankfulness post I will give thanks for my wonderful boyfriend. There are so many different things about Tom that I am thankful and there are times when I wonder if he knows how much he means to me and how I am really thankful for. There are so many different things that I have in my relationship with Tom that I did not have in any other relationship in the past.

The other night on the way home we talked about things in our past. Things that i didn't really share with anyone before and I am thankful that I am able to talk to him about these things. Not to mention that he is able to talk to me about these things. It felt like a weight being lifted off my chest and I am glad I have that ability with Tom. I am thankful I can turn to him for anything and everything that I need to talk about no matter how small or how big. I know he is always there for me and I appreciate that.

I am thankful that he treats me with respect and doesn't treat me as if I am beneath him. I am thankful for everything that Tom is and how wonderful he is to me. Tom is one of the best people in my life and I thank God for him everyday. I think I need to let him know that more often. Who are you thankful for?

No comments: