Feb 26, 2012

Anniversary

Yesterday was mine and Tom's 1 and a half year anniversary. I keep thinking about our first date and how amazing it was and how our life together just keeps getting better. While we do have a hard time while some aspects of life but we still work together and make it through everything thrown at us. We share in things we enjoy and learn more about each other each day. He has taught me a lot about myself and love. Tom and I have a great relationship and I thank God I found him. I don't know where I would be without him in my life. I wonder would I have the courage to go back to school? Would I have begun looking for a better job, a better life?

The past year and a half has been amazing. We have learned to love each other in various ways. We learned how to appreciate each other and enjoy our time together. We have learned to appreciate the time we share and know when to laugh and when to let things go. We share communications and work hard to discuss issues instead of arguing. I look forward to our time together and where we will be in a few years. I know we have a great future ahead of us and I couldn't be happier.

No comments: