Feb 8, 2012

I Deserve

There are things in life that we deserve and ways we deserve to be treated and everything else. For the longest time I heard "You deserve better." or "You deserve to be treated better." I have always thought about what I deserved and wondered why people knew what The more I though about it and still think about it, I see more and more things that I do deserve. Sometimes I think we have a hard time realizing what we deserve because we tend to think less of ourselves than the people around us.

What is it that we deserve in life and honestly do we know what we deserve or do we think we deserve things. I'm a good person so does that mean I deserve good things to happen, and don't deserve anything bad? Or could it be that I deserve some bad things so that I may be able to learn and grow into a better person? What does it really mean to deserve something? Does how we live our life dictate what we deserve and don't deserve? How is something like that determined and at the same time who determines it?

I don't know about all that, but what I do know is there are some things that I deserve. I deserve to be happy and live a happy life. I deserve to have a wonderful boyfriend and family in my life.

No comments: