Jan 1, 2012

New Year

It is upon us! The New Year, and this is my first post of the new year. Im not really sure where I am going to go with it but meh. Everyone comes up with things they want to happen or accomplish during the year and I don't think I am going to do that, I never was the type of person who did. When I think about it, nothing changes each year. It's just a year and progresses as normal. No big fireworks (unless someone sets them off)or huge change in everything when that clock strikes midnight on Dec 31.

I look forward to this new year. I am looking forward to what it has to offer and the new things I will accomplish and experience. There are so many things to anticipate in the new year. I know there are people who expect good things and plan on the good things, but I wonder if there are people who try to plan on the bad things and try to anticipate what bad things could happen this year. I look forward to what this year has in store for me, but I'm not going out of my way to figure out what is going to happen.

No comments: