Jan 19, 2012

30 Day Challenge

Well I am in my 3rd week of my 30 day challenge, and I deviated once.  I think I might go for an extra week of nothing but Christian music.  But anyway it is my third week and I definitely feel different.

My thoughts are positive instead of being constantly negative.  Stress doesnt seem to effect me as much.  Its easier to let go of somethings.  Even my anxiety hasn't reared its ugly head my way.  Things are changing and I am feeling a lot better about a lot of things just by listening to positive things including the fun banter of Klove's morning show.

Im happier maybe more people should try listening to positive things.  Maybe not Christain music, its not what everyone likes, but something positive with negative lyrics.  I think the music we listen to does effect our thinking and actions.

No comments: