Jan 6, 2012

30 Day Challenge

The one radio station I listen to: Klove has a 30 day challenge of listening to nothing but Christian music for 30 days.  I decided to take this challenge on Tuesday and honestly I think it is doing me good. 

I listen to Klove in the morning on my way to work and then a cd on my way home it could be anything from Jeremy Camp to Skillet.  I am still listening to Christian music but also rock with Skillet and Thousand Foot Krutch.  But regardless of what I am listening to I am doing this challenge.

My way of thinking has altered a little already.  I am thinking more positively and negative thoughts are not coming as often as they once did.  I even feel like I habe more energy to tackle the day and chase aftet my clients >_<.  I look forward to somethings I dreaded and even find myself waking up a little easier.  Sure its.still a bear getting up but im not struggling as much.

Most importantly to me is that I am feeling Toms love more and seeing things he is doing for me out of his love.   And its not just him but other people in my life.  I am seeing more people who really care instead of feeling like no one does.  Its only been a day but I am already feeling the impact.  Can't wait to see what happens within the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. A Christian radio station "challenging" you to listen to only Christian music for 30 days. Quite the clever marketing ploy to get you to hear more of their stations advertising.