Jan 17, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today is my moms birthday, so I thought todays post should be about her.  While growing up she taught me values and morals I need to be successful.  She helped me see where true happiness lies.  She showed me the importance of family and to cherish them.  Also to not take them for granted.

My mom showed me strength during troubling times.  And what integrity as a woman is.  I think I can say without her I wouldnt be here.  She showed me that in the darkest of dark there is light. 

Some people might say my mom and I are too close.  In fact it has been said.  But honestly it is not a bad thing to love and admire my mom.  She has been a shining example of a strong woman and I think of I am half the woman, half the mom she is then I am blessed.  Happy Birthday mommy.

No comments: