Jan 31, 2012

Life is What You Make It

I know the title sounds a little bit too much like a Miley Cyrus song, but it is true. Too often I hear people say "I hate my life" or "F*&^ my life" and so on. I think we expect life to be a certain why and when it doesn't go that way we get upset and angry about it. We complain and bring more negativity to our lives. This weekend I was upset about something I forget what it was, but while I was upset I didn't have fun at the convention. But when I decided to think positively and forget about what I was so upset about I had a lot of fun.

Life is what you make it out to be. I think that if you think negatively and speak negatively then you will see life as negative and it would be hard to have fun. While when you have positive thoughts a speak positively, i think it is easier to have fun even if wherever you are is boring. Sure things will happen in life that suck and cause you to struggle. Such is life, there is nothing you can do about it. I think during those trials we should think of positive things something that makes us happy and the struggles won't seem as bad. I know that is easier said than done.

I learned recently if I just sat here on the computer all the time an didnt do anything else, my life would be boring and uneventful. I think that if I want life to be positively and enjoyable, then I need to make it that way. I need to stop thinking negatively and live my life without my negativity. Lets see where this takes me.

No comments: