Feb 16, 2009

Good Qualities

I saw this on another blog and I liked the idea of it. God gave us all different wonderful qualities and characteristics. Sometimes we can see those characteristics and qualities in others, but we really need to see them within ourselves. We tend to see more of the bad within ourselves than the good. So this entry is about the good qualities. The qualities that I thank God that he gave me and helps make me the person that I am today. I'm going to stop at six, that's what the other blogger did. I admit doing something like this is really hard and makes me really look at myself. I need to see the woman God made me to be, not the sinful woman I am.

1. I am a good listener and compassionate for others
2. God gave me the ability to write, I need to use it more
3. I am a faithful and loyal friend
4. God made me strong, and he makes me stronger every day
5. I see the world in a different view, I can see the good in everything
6. I am not quick to anger. I let things slide unless they challenge my values.

What are some of the good qualities God has blessed you with? Is it easy for you to see the wonderful person that you are, or are you like me and constantly seeing the bad qualities I think I have.

No comments: