Dec 20, 2011

Trusting God More

I mentioned a few posts ago that I was working my way through the Purpose Driven Life and I admit I am not reading it every day like I should be doing. If I was I should be done with it by now. But that isn't the point. In Chapter 9 the question to consider is "Since God knows what is best, in what areas of my life do I need to trust him most?" After I read that question it got me thinking about my life and what aspects of it do I need to trust God with more?

When I try to think of those areas I tend to think I need to trust God more in all aspects of my life.  I need to give up control of more things.  Too often I still want to hang onto some control over all aspects of my life.  I want to try to do things my own way, how I want them to be done instead of how God could want it done.  I need to have more faith and then maybe I won't want to give up quicker.

I need give more to God than just one thing. Even small things like my finances, or something as simple as falling asleep.  I just simply need to trust Him more.

No comments: