Dec 28, 2011

New Years

It is slowly coming upon us, New Years. This year seems to have gone by so quickly that I wonder where did it go? So many different new things happened. I tried different foods, and did things I never thought I would do such as dive into the ocean. There are a lot of things that happened this year that I am very proud that I accomplished and was able to do such as talk to random people at anime conventions that I didn't know. As the new year comes I look back and see all the great things that have happened along with the not so great ones.

There were times when I needed to struggle to appreciate what I have. I have lost some family members and even friends to various different things. Tom and I moved in together, we celebrated 1 year of being together and adopted two kitties into our lives. I have learned to break from my comfort zone and talk to people I don't know and initiate the conversation. I played in the ocean; including diving into the waves without being afraid. I flew in a plane around the island, I learned to make jewelry, worked at a job I hated and realized what I wanted to do with my life.

I have learned who my true of true friends are and who aren't truly my friends. This year was full of many surprises good and bad and I honestly have to say I would not change my year for anything. I look forward to what this coming year has to offer and what I can expect from it. I hope it is full of happiness and overcoming hardships as this year has been. Happy Early New Year my friends.

No comments: