Jun 12, 2011

Thankfulness

I know I normally do a weekly thanks post on Fridays, but I was thinking why should I wait until Friday to do my weekly post on thankfulness and things I am thankful for?  Why not randomly give thanks for things in my life and the things that I appreciate in life?  So today I am going to give thanks for things I have been experiencing that I wouldn’t otherwise.

Sunset over the sound..over water.  The sunset here is a lot different than the sunset in Pittsburgh.  Then the night sky, I am in love with because it is so clear and the stars are so much brighter.

Watching the sting rays swim around.  It was such a joy to see them swim and play the other and wonder to myself, why can’t I be that carefree?

Taking chances and learning something new.  If I fall down, get back  up and try again.  Unless I get hurt pretty bad like the other day.

Meeting and talking to people from different areas of the country and learning about them.  Its a joy talking to my customers especially little kids.

Ice cream any time I want.  Who wouldnt be happy about that??

The wind blowing at night.  During the day it is so nice in the sun that the wind at night is wonderful.

There are so many things to be thankful for and I sometimes wonder why some people don’t spend the time to be thankful for what they have no matter how big or how small.  I think we need to appreciate everything in our lives from having safe homes and clean beds to sleep in to being able to watch T.V or even worship any way we desire.  Be thankful for what you have.

No comments: