Sep 24, 2010

Giving Thanks for The Bad

Its that time again for me to give thanks for the things in my life.  Instead of doing all the good things I think I am going to do something different.  I have been writing about accepting the bad things in life and realizing the importance of them.  So I am thankful for all things in my life.

Hodgkin’s Lymphoma; I have learned a lot because of it

Struggling with my job while it is difficult now, I know there is light in the end and there is something to learn from this.

Depression: this is something i struggle with and each time I do I become stronger

Gossip: rumors fly no matter where your walk in life has taken you

Past bad relationships:  while in the past I was physically, emotionally and sexually abused, cheated on, put down, I appreciate the relationship I have with Tom all the more

Losing friends: People always tend to go in different directions no matter what.

Finances: this time of age everyone is struggling somehow with finances, while i search for new ways to save money I am learning more of budgetting and new ways to keep some of that paycheck

Life isn’t always aboout just the good things in life.  Everything isn’t always peaches and rainbows.  There are some bad things in life whether we want to accept them or not.  I have decided to accept the bad things for what they are: inevitable and beyond my control.  And I am thankful for that.

No comments: