Oct 4, 2010

Love

I heard something a little while ago on the show HOUSE, the details of the show I cannot remember, but that’s not important.  There was a line in the show where the husband said something along the lines of “shouldn’t you love her more today than the day you married her?” in response to a doctor saying that he loved his wife as much as he did the day he married her.

That line got me thinking about love and falling in love.  I don’t think a person completely falls, and that it is a constant process.  When two people honestly love each other I don’t think they ever end falling in love.  You may realize you love someone but everyday that love should grow more.  The more time I spend with Tom, the more I fall in love with him.  I see him for everything that he is. 

To me falling in love, and having fallen in love is the same thing because the falling never ends.  Either way you are in love with that person.  Maybe I have an idealist outlook on love and how it should be, but honestly I think love should just continue to grow and be like your heart is going to jump out of your chest until you tell that special person that you love them.

No comments: