Jan 2, 2010

New Year

It has finally come, the new year.  Last year seemed to have come and gone pretty quickly and was overall a good year.  Sure there was some ups and downs, but what year is always good or always bad?  Sometimes you just need to take the good with the bad and realize that it is all worth it in the end to look back and reflect on how it has changed you.  I know the bad things in the past year happened for a reason; some I saw the reason short-terms others will have long-term effects.

SANY2600This past year I have made so many new memories all the way til the very end of the year 2009.  Sure there was heartache, depression, stress, frustration and more, but those are all a part of life and don’t ruin what the year held for me.  I think back on this past year and see so many things to be thankful for rather than things to be upset over, and why be upset over it rather than leave it in the past?

I am looking forward to this coming year.  I look forward to what blessings God will provide this year, the happiness and memories that will be made as well as the stress I may have to endure and the heartache because it is all life, it is all what God intends for us to go through each day of our lives.  Happy New Year to you all and may it be as wonderful as the last.

No comments: