Mar 6, 2009

Shutting Down

Lately I felt like I have gone into like a shut down mode because of all the stress that has been going on lately. I am already quiet, but lately I have gotten a lot more quiet and generally only talk to certain people. I just like retreated back into my bubble of solitude because it feels like I am dealing with too much right now, even though I know the Bible says God will not give us more than we can handle, but right now it feels like it's too much. The stress is really taking it's toll on me, I can't sleep, hardly eat, can't think though I am trying hard to LOL.

I have prayed, but sometimes it just feels like it isn't working or worth it to try, and I know that is so wrong, but I am having a hard time with everything. I am working my way out of this valley of depression and stress related issues. I am looking at different volunteer opportunities to help get me out of the house and doing things other than sitting here thinking everything over. It is so hard when it's like one thing after another in life and you feel so alone. I know I'm not alone, and God is there with me, but there are times that it feels like I am alone.

So I basically am sitting here in shut down mode, letting myself be quiet and just go through the emotions until everything works itself out. My friend Jason made me look at him on Sunday as he told me everything will be okay and I will get through this before he gave me a hug. Sometimes a hug is so helpful especially a strong hug from him LOL. oy vey. Just pray for me/with me.

No comments: