Oct 22, 2010

Thank You

So each week or the weeks I remember (so bad of me to forget i know) I give thanks for the things that I am thankful for and generalize like friends and family.  This week I will do something a little different.  I am going to give thanks for specific people who I am thankful to have within my life.

My mom; her strength is amazing

My brother Brandon; I don’t know if he realizes it but he has helped me through so much

Daddy; here is a man who took in two teenage kids and raised them as his own.

Melissa: we are so a like in so many ways, she makes me laugh when I need to and is always there

Tom: he is the most amazing man I have met, I now know how it feels to really be loved.

Pastor Paul: he is such a wonderful spiritual leader that I know I can go to with anything.

Uncle Larry; before he passed away he taught me so many things and still does as I look back on his life

Donya: She is another person who has been there for me through many different things and means a lot to me.

Brian:  Even though we have somewhat split ways, he is still an important person to me and I miss his friendship

Lau: she is like my sister in a another country I learned a bunch of things from her.  I miss her so much.

There are so many people in our lives that mean a lot to us and we need to give them thanks from time to time.  WIthout the important people in our lives helping us through this journey called life where would we be?

No comments: