Nov 16, 2010

Roles In Life

This weekend my brother, Tom, and I went to Anime USA where Tom was cosplay judge. Cosplay is where you dress as a character from an anime like in April or so I am going to be a character from Samuri 7, and then later Sailor Moon.  But that got me thinking.  While it is fun to dress up and play as different roles in life and different people.  What roles in life do I play?  I know I did this not to long ago, but it is always good to go back and think and analyze things some more to see if those roles are still the same.  Some roles have remained the same but others have changed.

I am

A sister              daughter                 a niece                 grandaughter

cousin                girlfriend                 friend                  “twin”: Best friend

employee         survivor                  Christian              writer/poet

driver                singer                       photographer     nature lover

volunteer        pet owner                 counselor               neighbor

cook                  music lover               Irish                       student

teacher            

No comments: