Oct 9, 2008

Thankfulness

A friend of mine writes a post once a week on the same thing. The things she is happy for. We should always be thankful to God for many different things in life. In mean we are told to give thanks. I think we should be giving thanks through the hard stuff as well as the good. So in spirit of The Sweet Diabetic, and the idea that we should be giving thanks to God on a regular basis...here are some things I am thankful for:

1. My Church family; without them things would be harder
2. God helping me overcome panic attacks
3. Todd: God has really sent me something special and wonderful in him.
4. I am thankful for him granting me the ability to write, I just pray I can use my talent to give honor to him.
5. I am thankful for being able to drive finally.
6. I am thankful for the help of those around me
7. Donya. She is my best friend more like a sister
8. My love for literature
9. Jesus dieing for my sins
10. God's love no matter what happens.

No comments: