Dec 15, 2010

New Adventures

Since I titled the last one new chapters…i didnt even talk about any of the new chapters for but thats okay when a blog takes a different direction that I anticipated.  Many new things are in the works and will be happening in the near future.  I got a new job, just waiting to start it, maybe after the new year or somewhere around there.  I hate to have to leave my clients and kids behind but I have to.  The stress is making me sick and I don’t like the inconsistancy and no benefits.  I will be working with the Pittsburgh City schools as a substitute teacher, so it still has the flexibility I was looking at but also more pay and the potential for benefits.

Also happening soon, I might be moving out within the next month or so.  Tom and I looked at a place we like..okay I adore and filled out the application.  We are waiting to see if we get accepted for it.  Which I really hope we are because it is a beautiful place and is perfect for us.  Hopefully we will get the money needed to move in, which I am worried about with me having to take time off because I have been sick.  But it will all work out.  I am excited about this new chapter, because it is indeed a new chapter.  This is the first time I have moved in with a boyfriend.  Sean and I were talking about it the other day and the level of committment to one another that it takes to move in with someone.  It shows how committed I am to this wonderful man…big step for me. 

No comments: