Oct 29, 2011

Random thanks

Its starting to get closer to Thanksgiving, the time if year we gorge ourselves on turkey, and maybe gives thanks for things in our lives. All too soon that day will come and go and we will go back to not goving a second thought to being thankful or saying it to those we appreciate. Ive been trying to do a weekly thing of giving thanks and I admit sometimes I just forget. But that doesnt make me any less thankful.

There are so many things and people that I am thankful for, but I will save that for another post. I see things everyday that not only I should be thankful for but everyone. Why is it we have a hard time saying Thank you or Thanks. I think we need to do it more often. To stop and think about the things that mattet to us and that we are thankful for.

No comments: