Apr 8, 2011

Thankfulness

Each week, or rather when I remeber, I do a blog on the things I am thankful for. I dont know if I explained why I really do this. I do it to help remind myself to not take things for granted to always be thankful for the things I have in life, including people.

Lately I have been having a hard emotional time and I am not really sure why. I know it is hard in Tom, and he feels helpless. We try hard to take care of each other, but there are times when nothing helps which is hard for us both. I love Tom with all my heart, and sometimes I am afraud if losing him. I am thankful to have him at my side even though I make it hard sometimes. I think I try to hard to be a good girlfriend.

I shouldnt worry, I know he loves me, anc I am thankful for that. There is so much with our relationship that I am thankful for. I cherish everything about Tom, and I want him to feel appreciated.

No comments: