Jul 23, 2010

Thanks

I know I have been MIA for a while, but I took a break from writing but I am trying to get back into writing.  I enjoy it and some of my friends say they enjoy reading what I write so here I am.  But that is beside the point.  There are times when we need to give thanks for the things that we have in life whether they are small things, or big things.  Whatever it is give thanks so here again are some things I am thankful for.

Good friends. My friends mean the world to me, whether i met them in person or online.

Everyday Beauty.  There is beauty all around us that we take for granted: children, butterflies emerging, plants growing, a simple rain drop

Sitting down with a good book

oddly: the softness of my cat.  Whenever something seems to go wrong my cat feels softer

being cancer free

that my mom is okay after her car accident and daddy is okay after his accident at work.

my clients.  I enjoy my job and working with the kids that I do.  There is no greater joy than to see progress in a kid you are working with.

No comments: