Jul 21, 2010

Dating Rant

So we all know I have been dating yay.  But the thing that gets me is the guys I date act one way and turn out to be something else.  Before YES Camp I started dating this guy and we went out a few times, but when i got back from camp I found I was blocked from his number and his facebook page.  I have no idea why things seemed to be going good.  Then I went out with this other guy, again things going good, next day he was texting me all day then suddenly he stopped, and won’t answer any that I sent.  I am confused. <Imagine a very confused me…>

Why not just be upfront and honest when you don’t think something is going to work out.  Why do some guys have to just avoid a person?  I mean why make someone think things are good, you’ll see them again and then poof disappear, go mia, drop off the face of the earth if you will.  I mean what is so hard in being honest with a person?  Why be so vague?

I am a good woman…a damn good woman.  I know I have my faults, I mean who doesn’t right?  I just don’t understand sometimes.  I know there is a good guy out there somewhere, but I am tired of kissing frogs to find my prince…

No comments: