Dec 9, 2009

Choices

The choices we make play a part into our future.  They make a different in what happens and where our lives go.  Everything that happens is effect by what we decide.  For example my life would be completely different if I had gone to Myrtle Beach in the spring like I wanted.  I don’t really know where I would be.  And I am presented with the same option again.  But do I go, or do I stay.  I know that decision will effect everything from here on out.

Sometimes our decisions work for the good in our lives and other times they work for the bad.  We decide where our lives head, which path they take.   Our choices are exactly that our choices and we cannot blame anyone but ourselves for what happens as the result of them. If I spend all my money on say shoes, clothes or whatever I cannot complain if I cant pay my bills because I made that choice.

No one else makes our choices,we try to blame other people for things in our lives, we don’t always want to take responsibility for our choices and therefore our actions.  But how does that make anything better?  How does not taking responsibility for our choices and actions help us make better choices and therefore live our lives better?

No comments: