Mar 5, 2010

Weekly Thanks

I really enjoy taking time each week to give thanks to God for the things He has granted me in my life and the past week. This week instead of doing general things I am thankful for, but I will do things this week that I am thankful for. God blesses us daily with things we take for granted and we need to spend more time giving thanks for those things.

Getting another case at work (I lost one case that was 15 hrs, but immediately I got another one for 15)
Bible Study; I learned so much in BIble study this week that I am always thankful for it
Sunny weather. I know that may sound silly, but it has been so cold and drab that the sun just brightens my day.
Progress in my clients. Each day I see improvements within each of my clients that it makes the bad days worth while.
Seeing old friends such as Pastor Dan at church or Rev. Lorrane Davis at the store.
Being able to hold back on my spending this week.
Needing to get my car fixed (Not having money but reling on God for strength)

There are so many different things to thank God for that has happened. Good things bad things and everything in between. My God is an awesome God and I think Him for everything in my life.

No comments: