Mar 31, 2008

Friendships

Friendships are something that helps make the world better. It's a lonely place without friends. Some mean the world to us, and others are just acquaintances. We all have both types of friends. Certain friends change our lives and make the world of a difference.

Friends can either be in our lives for a moment or for a lifetime, and I like to thing there are a few people in my life that will last a lifetime, and even fewer who have made quite a difference. Each friend has a special place in my heart and I love them all dearly and cherish them like treasures from God. Each of my friends have taught me something different not only about myself, or my way of thinking but about the world around and what not only I am capable of but what they could be capable of even if they don't see it.

There is a friend who has made a world of difference in such a short time. He has shown me many different things and we have shared so much even though we have never actually met. I see wonderous things within my friend. I see compassion, strength, desire, and so much more even if he may not see them. He is capable of so much more than what he gives himself credit for. I can see the things he can do and be, but he doesn't see them within himself, and I'm unsure of how to be able to help him see the wonderful things he can accomplish.

There are great things about Terry and I hope he can see them soon and all of his capabilities and everything he can accomplish no matter what. Sadly though it looks as though I may be losing my friend due to various different circumstances, and I know if I do, I will have a great void in my life. He is greatly important to me and I want to keep the friendship going and learn all he can teach me, and help he see everything that he is not only to me, but to the others in his life.

No comments: